These agreements are particularly useful after an argument, getting together again after a split or in the case of healing painful differences in a romantic relationship. It could also be great for reaffirming an already secure and happy relationship! It is a general guide, some of them of course do not need to be followed exactly, but they should help you re-establish a loving, healthy, secure bond with your partner.
- Accepting differences of opinion: the right to have or believe them, respect them.
2. Be aware of the power/words you are saying, and this connotations. Use them productively and wisely.
3. Support each other, encourage, trust the good intention of the other person. Believe in each other.
4. Take equal responsibility for any argument or event that occurs in the relationship.
5. Leave the past in the past.
Continue reading “25 Agreements for a Healthy Happy Relationship”